The Field is on its way to becoming a Performing Arts Center, but the process to get there is going to take awhile.
In the meantime, we are able to open as a Media, Classroom, & Rehearsal Studio, offering creative space for collaboration, instruction, and making cool stuff. The Field includes a 4,000 Sq Ft open room, a meeting room, desks for rent, a coffee shop, and a gallery. This is a non-profit community space, and we welcome your involvement, from rental to barter to anywhere in between.
Possible uses include:
- Film and video production
- Audition video station
- Rehearsal and storage space for bands
- Rehearsal space for theatrical productions large and small
- Performing arts classes
- Rotating gallery exhibitions
- Local artisan display and sale
- Dungeons & Dragons Games
- Desk rental
- Streaming Studio for gaming, meetings, and more
- Free Range Teens performing arts programming
Contact us for more information, to make a donation, and/or to get involved. Naming rights are available.