Free Range Kids/Teens Safety Precautions
Here’s what we’re doing to keep your kids, and our kids, safe during the pandemic:
- We are strictly social distancing and masking in all classes at all times, both patrons and staff.
- We allow an hour between classes for the air to cycle.
- In our venue that allows 250 people, we are allowing a maximum of 8 students in our winter term and 12 students in our spring term in any class. Even with parents and staff, that keeps us always below 25.
- You can go from your car all the way into our venue without touching anything.
- We clean high touch surfaces between each class.
- We monitor strict capacity limits for student showcases. Seats are assigned and family groups are distanced from one another.
- Our rooftop HVAC unit serves only our space and vents to fresh outside air, ensuring our air is not shared with any potentially contaminated spaces.
- Everyone entering the space has their temperature taken upon arrival with a touchless thermometer.
- Where physical materials are required for a class, students receive dedicated supplies and storage areas.
- We have a dedicated in-store restroom.
- We make hand sanitizer, soap, and spare masks available throughout the venue.
- All classes require advance registration and use touchless check-in.
- In the event an end-of-class showcase will cause more than 25 people to be in the venue, we will stream the showcase instead, allowing the whole family to celebrate their students’ accomplishments.
- If a teacher or staff person discovers they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid, they stay home. They are still paid for the scheduled time and stream in to guide the class as practical.
We will continue to update these policies as the pandemic situation changes.
If you need to miss a class for any reason, let us know and we will refund that class pro rata, no questions asked.
Any class that is cancelled will be immediately refunded.
You will have the option to receive a refund for any class that moves online due to the pandemic.
Do not come in to class if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
Where possible, if you cannot attend a class in person, we will stream that class online for you. See individual classes for streaming policies.