Masking is no longer required at Free Range Kids. Many, but not all, of our staff and teachers continue to wear masks. In addition:
- Please speak with us before registering if you are looking for specific parameters, such as social distancing, masked teachers & staff, unmasked teachers & staff, limited number of students, etc, and we will help find the right class to meet your needs.
- Masks are always welcome.
- We are continuing to maintain social distancing in many classes.
- We cap all classes at 16 students max, with many much lower than that.
- Our rooftop HVAC unit serves only our space and vents to fresh outside air, ensuring our air is not shared with any potentially contaminated spaces.
- We clean high touch surfaces between classes.
- You can go from your car all the way into our venue without touching anything if you enter via the sliding doors at the back of the mall near the swimming pool.
- We have a dedicated in-store restroom.
- We make hand sanitizer, wipes, and spare masks available throughout the venue.
- All of our staff and teachers are vaccinated.
- Performers will remain distanced from the audience and may not be available for general meet and greet after the show.
- Audience seating can be assigned with distancing between parties. Let us know that you want that when you order your ticket.
- We are not asking audience or student vaccination status.
- For private events, parties, and custom classes, masking policy is at your discretion.
- Our staff and teachers will remain masked.
We will continue to update these policies as the pandemic situation changes. If we do change any of these policies in a way that is no longer acceptable to you after you have registered, we will issue a refund.
Do not come in to class if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
If you need to miss a class for any reason, you may request a pro rata credit towards future classes. Please stay home if you’re sick.
Any class that is cancelled will be immediately refunded.